As the name suggests, Indian Head Massage (IHM) has its origins in India and dates back to 600BC. Now developed in the West to be a popular complementary therapy used by many for many different reasons.
Here are some of the benefits:
* Promotes deep relaxation
* Helps headaches, insomnia, bruxism, eye strain
* Improves mood and alertness
* Encourages a feeling of well-being
* Improved muscle tension in face, shoulders, back and upper arms
* May help to improve hair loss, thinning and alopecia
A truly invigorating Head Massage which focuses on the neck, scalp, hair, back and shoulders using specialised massage techniques. This therapy can be carried out both lying down or in a seated position.